Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I know it seems off topic but....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What are everyone's fav. bands?

    Check out:
    mudvayne...http://mudvayne.com
    static-x...http://static-x.com

    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  2. #2
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Bahaus

    Dead Kennedy's

    Forgotten Angel's (Although I am in a yelling match with their bass player)

    Rob Zombie

    White Zombie

    Alien Sex Fiend

    Elvis Costello

    Morphine

    Powerman 5000

    this guy I paid to create a sound track for me




    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave Matthews
    U2
    Grateful
    dc Talk
    Bob Dylan and the band
    Smash Mouth
    Dare I say it? Madonna

    Why?

    ------------------
    My hit list, second draft:
    1. Generic 2. Chance1234 3. ilpostino 4. Ralph Snart 5. andy_winton 6. Kathy S. 7. Littlerich 8. foolmaster 9. Wolfwood 10. GrizzAdams

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enuff Z'Nuff

    The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band

    B-52's

    ELO (apologies in advance!)

    John Williams the film composer bod (not the one in Sky)

    Bloodhound Gang

    Elastica

    Gouge

    when I was growing up I used to like Jean-Michel Jarre, but the only one I like now is Zoolook

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    STEPS.

    S CLUB 7

    ATOMIC KITTEN

    Coud make a mighty god Porno with those girls.....

    now feck off.....i know its of topic.....sheeet

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    Remember lads. Grizz;y is hear to remind you not all fluffy mamals are fiendly

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Beck
    Incubus

    The sheer musical talent of these people defies all logic.


    ------------------
    Watch your back Mr Jordan!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rookie Druggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ozzy
    Lennon
    Van Hagar
    Evolution Control Committee
    Chris Ware Band
    Stiv Bators
    NY Dolls
    Ramones
    Anthrax
    GG Allin
    Meatmen
    Nirvana
    Billy and the Boingers (FKA Death Tounge)
    L7

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Crystal Method
    Weezer
    Beastie Boys (they also made the best piece of filmmaking in a video with "Sabotage")
    Michael Jackson
    Blondie
    .twothirtyeight (local band)
    Tool
    Foo Fighters

    ------------------
    "Ugggggh"
    -some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doors
    Velvet Underground
    Beach Boys
    Animals
    Lively Ones
    Dylan


    Yes, I like the 60s. smile


    ------------------

  10. #10
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Not to be judemental, but having worked with a few musicians, I think I understand why John Carpenter wrote his own score for Halloween.

    Eekety squeekity though it was.

    And the musicians did say?

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •